Friday 19 June 2015

Chapter Nineteen: Dark room and naughty boyfriend

"Are you sure I look okay?" I ask Christian while I look at myself in the mirror. I'd chosen a black lace dress and four-inch heels that I know I am going to regret. I curled my hair the way the hairstylist had shown me.

Coming behind me he pulls me close to him, and I can feel how hard he was, "Is this enough reassurance for you?"

Giggling, I turn to face him, wrap my arms around him and plant a kiss along his lips.

Pulling away Christian says, "You better stop before I drag you upstairs, and we never make it to the club."

"Perhaps that is what I want." The words leave my mouth before I can stop them.

Christian looks like he's considering what I just stated, "Come on, let's go before you make me change my mind."

Trying hard not to show my disappointment, I reach for my bag and follow him out. When we arrive at the nightclub, I am shocked to see how long the line is, there was no way we are getting in tonight. Opening the door, Christian helps me out of the car. The name of the club catches my attention immediately 'Red Burlesque', it went well with the theme. I begin to walk toward the end of the line, but Christian gently pulls me to the front of the line. As soon as Christian told the bouncer his name we were free to go in.

Wide-eyed, I take in everything around us. The walls were painted black and red, and the decorations follow the theme; black booths that are divided by a red see through silk curtain and elegant glass tables. The waitresses wore very short red corset dresses and red masquerade masks. I was amazed at how fancy this place is. We choose a booth, and we sit down. The music is incredible, and I shake my head to the rhythm of the techno song. A waitress arrives a few minutes afterwards with a beer and a glass of bubbly red liquid; I give Christian a 'Did you do this' look taking a very welcome sip I smile at Christian.


"This place is great!" I shout not knowing if he can hear me.

"I'm happy you like it; a friend of mine owns it."

"Will he be joining us tonight?" I ask excited at the idea of meeting his friend.

"Yes he'll be meeting us soon."

As if on cue a tall man wearing a black three piece suit approaches us with a bottle of champagne in his hands. As he gets closer, I finally see him; brown, hazel eyes, messy wavy hair and an amazing smile. Christian stands up and throws his friend a pat on the back. Holding his hand out for me, he helps me stand up.

"Ana, I'll like to introduce you to my good friend Derek Carson."

"Wow, how did you get so lucky?" Embracing me in a hug and planting a kiss on both of my cheeks he says, "It's a pleasure to meet you Ana, I trust you're enjoying yourself."

"Yes, this place is fantastic."

Grabbing me by the waist Christian pulls me away from Derek, "Hey keep your hands to yourself." They both laugh and we all sit.

"So how did you meet each other?" I ask.

"We met our first year at University. You see this guy right here, he used to be the biggest nerd," Christian says.

"Yeah right, you were the nerd always caring that damn computer." Derek laughs.

"Please if I recall correctly you were the one who spent most of his days at the library."

"Who didn't, the librarian was hot," He says and suddenly a young woman comes interrupting the conversation. "Well, if you two will excuse me duty calls, but please enjoy yourselves and everything is on the house."

"Ana, will you excuse me for just one second," Christian whispers in my ear and follows Derek. Taking another long sip of my delicious drink, I am excited when my favorite song comes on, and I cannot help but dance in my seat.

I look for Christian; when I see him, he looks so happy talking to his friend. A few minutes later Christian returns.

"I love this song, dance with me?" I ask very nicely.

"How can I say no when you are looking at me like that."

Taking my hand we make it to the dance floor where it is packed full of people dancing and enjoying the night. Christian puts his hands on my waist, and the music takes me over, dancing like no one else can see me. Christian's hands move all over my body, and I love every minute of it. I turn to put my back to his front, and I can feel how excited he is. Grinding on him, I giggle knowing how much I enjoy teasing him.

Moving my hair, he kisses my neck and brings his mouth close to my ear as he whispers, "Stop teasing me."

I don't until he pulls me off the dance floor and down a wide corridor. It's dark, and I wonder where we were going. He pushes me against the wall, and his lips crash into mine. Christian breaks the kiss first. He looks around and opens a door on the left. We burst into the dark room as the door slams hard against the wall. He doesn't care and neither do I. He only cares about stripping off my dress and pushing inside me. His lips leave mine as his fingers grasp the zipper of my dress. He pulls it down in one swift move and before they hit the floor; his fingers are on my panties as his hands shake in anticipation.

"Christian wait we can't...not here." Acting as if he can't hear me, he continues kissing my neck.

"The door is locked; no one will come in here." Unhooking my bra he says, "I can't wait any longer I need you now."

I open my mouth to try and tell him to stop, but the words just don't come out. Instead, a moan leaves my mouth, and I know I can't just stop now, I needed this as much as he did.

Want, need, desire pulsed through me like a drug. I have to have him now, and I know he feels the same way.

Pushing me up against the wall, I instinctively wrap my legs around Christian. "Hold on tight baby, this is going to be fast." Before pulling his pants down he reaches into his pocket for a foil package ripping it open with his teeth, he rolls it on, and I am relieved when I feel him inside me.

"Oh Christian," I panted and my head thrown back in pleasure. I groan in frustration as he purposefully slows his pace.

"More, please! Oh God, go faster."

Christian grunts at my commands; he is dangerously close to coming. Picking up his speed, I close my eyes and felt a tingling feeling as my orgasm takes over. Placing his mouth on mine, he swallows my moans until he was also coming hard.

~.~.~~

I wake to horrendous noise coming from outside my room. Looking around, I notice Christian is not alongside me, and I wonder where he's gone. I am terrified. Reaching for the switch of the nightstand light, I turn the light on and reach for my robe. Just as I open the door, it becomes louder. Somebody was yelling, yelling in pain. I immediately begin to panic, and hope nobody has broken into the house and hurt Christian. Following the sound of the noise, I stop outside Christian's room. I mentally prepare myself for the worst until my eyes catch Christian tangled in the sheets having a terrible nightmare. I immediately make my way to the bed needing to wake him up.

"Ally...Ally." The name of the unknown woman leaves his mouth, and I froze. The cries got worse; sounds a wounded animal would make.

Placing my hand on his chest, I try shaking him but it doesn't seem to work. "Christian...Please wake up, it's just a dream." I beg as the tears form in my eyes from his apparent pain.

Christian opens his eyes looking confused, and I quickly wrap my arms around him to comfort him. "It's okay... you're okay; it was just a bad dream."

He sits up and tilts his head back hitting the bed frame. He closes his eyes, and a hand makes it's way to his sweat-drenched hair. I stand back trying to give him space. As he stands up from the bed, my eyes follow him. He is just in boxers, and I take in the beautiful sight of Christian Grey. Why had he come back to his bed? Did this nightmare often occur? Why was he calling her name? Who the hell is Ally? The noise from water running in the bathroom brings me back to the present. I stand up and head to the bathroom in search of answers. He knows so much about me, but I feel like I barely know anything about him.

"Christian-"

"Ana, go back to bed I'm fine. Sorry, if I woke you." Just like that, I was being dismissed... as if I could go back to bed now after this.

"No Christian! It's not fair you know everything about me, but I seem to know nothing about you. You know my deepest secrets, and it's time you start trusting me and tell me the truth about Ally."

"I can't talk about it Ana."

"Yes you can, you just won't. Do you not trust me, is that it?" I ask trying to hold back the hurt.

Christian stayed quiet, making my heart break just a little bit more. "Fine if it's going to be this way, then this... whatever it is won't work." Walking out the door, I close it behind me with more force than I meant to.


Christian's POV
I pour a shot and throw it back quickly. My fingers are trembling as I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. The tequila burns my throat, and I squeeze my eyes shut. I lean against the edge of the sink, my head down as I breathe in and out, trying to steady my heart rate.

Its been months since the last nightmare and when I saw Ally in my dreams. I knew I'd been a jerk by dismissing Ana the way I had, but I was too shaken up to talk about it. How could I ever explain to her what Ally meant to me? Before I can stop myself, I squeeze the shot glass hard breaking it and cutting my hand. I toss the glass in the
trash and rinse my hand and wrap it use a towel. I know I needed to go upstairs and into the room of the only woman who can make all this pain stop. Taking a deep breath I build my courage; she'd been right to say how unfair it was that I knew all her secrets... well most of them. Moreover, she knew nothing about me.

Dumping the remainder from the bottle of tequila, I make my way upstairs. However, I stop just outside her room trying to debate whether this is a good idea. Until the door opens making the decision for me.

"Christian, what are you doing here?"

"You're right Ana, if we want this to work there cannot be secrets between us."

Ana nods her head and allows me into her room.

"I want us to tell each other everything...get everything out here and then we will never talk about it again. We'll start fresh, deal?"

"I can live with that," She tells me.

"Good, ask me anything you want."

"Who's Ally?"

"When I was 15 I lived with a woman named Ella. She was a foster parent. I didn't mind living with her; she fed us and didn't pay too much attention to what we did. During the summer, we were told a new girl was coming to live with us. I didn't think too much of it as I was too busy dealing with my issues." Taking a deep breath, I continue. "Her name was Ally Blackwood."

I can tell she is holding back all the questions she wants to ask me, however I am grateful she doesn't interrupt me. "At first we didn't get along, I think mostly because our personalities were so similar. However, one day at school I was walking towards my locker and I saw that she was standing next to a bunch of girls. It was unusual as she
didn't have many friends. They began pushing her around between one another. I almost walked away...Ally wasn't a very likable girl; she was presumptuous and rude and no one liked her very much. However, I couldn't just leave her. A part of me just couldn't so I got involved. After that day she began to open up to me, we became close quickly."

"Christian if you can't... You don't have too." Reaching for my hand she tells me.

"Please let me finish." She nods her head and rubs her hand down my cheek attempting to soothe me.

"Ella didn't like her much; they used to get into big arguments. One day Ally came running into my room. Ella had told her that she would be moving into a different foster home. She still stayed in the same school, and we still saw each other often. However, everything changed one day. She came to school with a black eye, apparently the man she lived with liked to sneak into her room at night. I couldn't stand by and allow him to hurt her, so we came up with the idea that we were going to run away together. We would get jobs and start a fresh start together. We came up with a plan; we would leave one night without anyone noticing. Not that they would have cared, but we didn't want
anyone to stop us. "

"Did you love her?" Ana asks looking into my eyes.

"Yes, I loved her. She was my best friend... more like the sister I never had." Squeezing her hand I tell her. "We apparently didn't think it through enough. We were young and thought it would be easy; we would find jobs and an apartment, but the reality was different. No one wanted to give two fifteen-year-olds jobs. That's how we ended on
the streets trying to make it. It was harder on Ally, and she began to hang out with the wrong crowd, but everything turned for the worse when she met Cooper. She started to pull away from me more and more, mostly because of him. One night she didn't show to the place we usually slept. I didn't see her again for over four years, I thought
the worst. I looked for her for a long time, until she found me a year after I moved in with the Grey's. I checked her into a rehab facility and helped her get a restraining order on Cooper. Everything was going good; she was staying clean, she had her own apartment and she was thinking of going back to school, until she went back to Cooper."

Closing my eyes I try hard to get the words out, but it hurts just to go back to that dark place. "I was the one who found her body; she'd been dead for two days."

"Oh Christian." Throwing her arms around me, I shake trying hard to keep my emotions in check. "Did he kill her?"

"It's an ongoing investigation, but deep inside my heart I know he did it."

"Is that what you were dreaming about?"

"Yes. No one should have to see someone he or she loves lying in a pool of his or her blood. To this day the images haunt my dreams."

"I am so sorry Christian; I should have never pushed you to tell me about her. Look at you, you're shaking."

"I never talk about her anymore; it's too painful, but it feels good to get it all out finally."

As we sit silently, just looking at each other, Ana's yawns and I
realize this is my chance to end this conversation that I know will
have to finish at some point. I am emotionally exhausted."Come on let's go to bed I need to hold you for a while."

Ana Shakes her head, but eventually agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment