Friday 19 June 2015

Chapter Seventeen: Love me like you do

Battling over my outfit, I settle on a white strapless high low dress, which I thought was date suitable yet did not shout ' I am trying way too hard'. I paired it with nude pumps and fluffed my hair to perfection.

Christian knocked on my door at nine o'clock on the dot.

"Hi" I said smiling like a fool.

"Ana you look beautiful," He said. He's wearing a simple white collared shirt rolled up at the sleeves and beige dress pants. His hair was slightly messy, but it made him look so much sexier.

I spent the past half an hour attempting to figure out what the night would bring and now I couldn't keep my thoughts clean. My feelings for Christian were developing quickly and I know it is only a matter of time before I am truly his.

After a few moments of shameless ogling, I found his gaze focused on me, a mirrored reflection of raw appreciation. A rush of emotion hit me; butterflies, carnal desire, and an unsettling premonition that I could be getting in way over my head with Christian. The man was sexy, rich and confident and my hormones had absolutely no willpower in his presence. It has never been this way with any other man. Not even Hunter who I thought I'd loved. Everything that had to do with Christian was different...new…scary. My heart skipped a beat every single time he was in the room.

Opening the door Christian stands to the side to let me pass first. As we head down the stairs I walk towards the door, but I am stopped by Christian. Confused I raise an eyebrow; aren't we going out for dinner?

"This way Ana," He touches the small of my back as we head into the kitchen .

Confused I asked, "Where are we going?"

"To the backyard"

"What's out there?"

"You'll have to wait and see."


As soon as he opens the door, lit candles come to view; a full row of them illuminating the way to a table close to the ocean. Wow the view is breathtaking; palm trees, sand, a beautiful sunset. The salty breeze coming off the ocean makes me close my eyes for a minute wondering if this is all a dream.

"I thought this might be a better view than a restaurant," Christian says watching me.

"It's breathtaking." I smile as I turn around.

"I'm glad you think so." He guides me toward our table for two by the ocean.

A beautiful bouquet of roses sit in the center of the table, Christian hands me a rose. I take a minute to enjoy the wonderful aroma as the smell invades my nose.

"Thank you," I say planting a delicate kiss on his cheek.

Pulling the chair out Christian waits until I am seated to take his own.

"Wow I can't believe you did this all for me," I say looking around amazed.

"You deserve this and so much more," He tells me as he looks into my eyes.

Looking down , I feel my cheeks turning red.

"Hey please look at me," He demands.

Slowly bring my gaze up I look at him, "Christian I-"

I am suddenly interrupted by the waiter bring our drinks I don't know if I am relieved or not. Placing a garnish glass with orange liquid I look at Christian, but the waiter answers my questions before I can say anything.

"This is an Orange and Mango margarita, it's non- alcoholic."

I smile at him and reach for my glass and take a sip. I moan at the amazing taste. Christian follows my lead and tries his.

"This is pretty good, " I say taking another sip . "So what time is the meeting tomorrow?"

"It's a lunch meeting, but I don't want to talk about that right now."

I nod my head and look up to the sky taking in the beautiful stars, so bright and shinny. It's hard to see them in the city so this is different.

~.~.~

Taking the last bite of my desert I gaze at Christian and he looks relaxed, happy. I wonder if it is me who is making him feel this way.

"Would love to know what you are thinking right now," Christian asks bringing me back from my thoughts.

"This is too good to be true." I say. "I'm scared." I add.

"I would never hurt you Ana," He tells me sincerely.

"I guess I know that, but nothing in my life has ever been good, so I'm just scared this is all a dream."

Quickly standing, Christian puts his hand out for me to take, "Let's take a walk."

I nod my head and place my hand on his. "Wait," I say taking my shoes off and welcoming the feeling of the sand between my toes. Christian does the same and soon we are walking barefoot along the beach, the waves of the water touching my feet. I am loving every minute of it.

"Thanks for bringing me here," I say and stop in front of him.

Before I can think it through I get on my toes and plant a soft kiss on his lips. This is what I've been wanting. I am tired of fighting my feelings for him. I gently pull back, but Christian reaches for my waist and draws me back to where I was. Kissing my lips the kiss quickly heats, his hands sliding over my bare back and I moan feeling the prod of his erection against my belly. It was big.. too big for me I think. I run my hands down his chest over his dress shirt, feeling the unforgiving hardness of his muscles. My fingers traced the ridges of his abdomen, my mind forming a picture of how he would look naked.

My hands move to his silky hair. I bite his lip softly and a moan escapes his mouth.

"What are you doing to me ?" He asks, pulling away and breathing heavy. "Come lets get out of here before someone see us."

Turning back around we headed back to the house and I suddenly feel nervous for what is to come. However, I am ready to let him in...to give him all of me..

~.~.~

Stopping outside my room door, Christian runs a hand through his hair. Was this it? He would go to his room now and pretend what happened on the beach wasn't intense. Hadn't he felt the way I had? Biting my lip I open the door and step inside. I am glad when he follows me, but I am suddenly surprised when he doesn't move far from the doorway.

"Ana-" before he could say more I closed the space between us.

"Stay with me." I was done caring if he thought I was too forward.

"Are you sure?" he asks .

"Never been more sure in my life."

Closing the door behind him, I move back and I try to calm my nerves as my body was shaking with anticipation. This is really going to happen. I am going to give myself to the man I love. Yes I love Christian and I cannot deny it anymore.

I slowly unzip my dress letting it fall to the floor. I was wearing a white lace bra and panty set. The way Christian looks at me makes me believe he liked it. I closed my eyes, Trying not to turn my back to him from fear of him seeing my scars, I take a deep breath and open my eyes and build up the courage he needed to see the real me. Slowly turning around I move my hair out of the way and wait for him to see.

"Ana who did this to you?" Tracing the scar with his finger he says. "Did Blake do this..I will fucking kill him"

I shake my head scared almost in tears, "No it wasn't him Christian."

"Why didn't you tell me."

"I didn't want you to feel sorry for me, to feel disgusted at the awful scars." Fully sobbing now I say.

Closing the space between us Christian scoops me into his arms, "shh.. baby I would never be disgusted." Kissing my lips softly he places me in the bed.

Pulling the blanket I try covering myself, but Christian stops me.

"Don't," He says tracing my jaw. "Don't ever cover yourself when you're with me, you're so beautiful don't ever be ashamed." Kissing my lips he carries me to the bed. Placing his hand on my belly, one of his thumbs slides beneath the edge of my panties. The pad sliding through the slickness of my desire. "I've barely touched you," he whispered, his eyes glittering up at me "and you're so ready for me."

"I can't help it." I say between moans.

"I don't want you to help it." He pushed his thumb inside me, biting his lower lip when I clenched helplessly around him. "It wouldn't be fair when I can't stop what you do to me. We're going to take this slow Ana, I don't want to hurt you." He adds.

The pain and pleasure was killing me, I wanted him inside me already. "Please Christian."

"Tell me what you want baby."

"I want you."

"Then that's what you shall have.. take everything off."

Reaching for my bra, I unhook it and and throw it to the floor. My panties follow.

"Wow, come here baby." Pulling me closer, he hovers over me touching a nipple with one hand and softly licking the other. I arch my back enjoying the sensation of his wet lips on me. My clit painfully throbs. I needed release or that's what I assumed since this was my first time ever feeling this way. Kissing every inch of my body he moves down until he is near my folds. the warm feeling of his breath made me moan. I was so hot for him.

"Christian…"

"I know, but I need you nice and ready for me." With that, his lips crash onto my fold; he's eating me as if his life depended on it. He is still fully dressed and I can't take it anymore. I need to see him. Moving away from his very experienced mouth, I sit down which immediately grabs his attention.

"What's wrong Ana?" He sounds worried.

"Hmmm.. You're still dressed."

A soft laugh leaves his mouth. "Well, undress me."

Unbuttoning his shirt, I slide it down his arms and it piles on top of my discarded clothes. I reach for his pants. Christian sees my struggle and helps me pull them down. My eyes almost come out of my head when I see him fully naked. Licking my lips I stare at him making him laugh.

"You're too big." I say scared.

"Relax you will adjust to fit me." Laying me down he quickly reaches for his pants and pulls out a foil package, ripping it open with his teeth he pulls the condom out. I watch him amused as he slowly rolls it on his dick.

His erection brushed between my legs as he moved and I whimpered. He positioned himself on top of me and tensed when I wrapped my fingers around him and positioned him, tucking the wide crest against the saturated folds of my cleft. The scent of our lust was heavy and humid in the air; a seductive mix of need and pheromones that awakened every cell in my body. My skin was flushed and tingling, my breasts heavy and tender.

"Just tell me to stop if it's too much," He whispers close to my ear.

I became so wet and hot that he slid in smoothly. A breathless cry escapes before I'd taken him to the root. He was so deep I could hardly stand it, forcing me to push back to try and ease the unexpected bite of discomfort. But my body didn't seem to care that he was too big. It was rippling around him, squeezing, trembling on the verge of orgasm. Tears formed in my eyes from a combination of pain and pleasure.

"Stop fighting me, relax baby."

I took more of him, letting him slide deeper. I sucked in a deep breath, feeling exquisitely stretched. "You're so big."

Pressing his palm flat to my lower belly, he touched my throbbing clit with the pad of his thumb and began to massage it in slow, expertly soft circles. Everything in my core tightened and clenched, sucking him deeper. Opening my eyes, I looked at him from under heavy eyelids. He was so beautiful.

"Ah, Christ," He bit out, his teeth grinding. "I'm going to come so hard."

Sweat misted my skin and before I knew it my orgasm takes over. I moan loudly not caring if anyone hears us.

"It's so good," I sobbed, lost to him. "You feel...Ah, God, it's too good."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he growls wanting his own release as he hits the end of me with every deep thrust. I feel him growing harder. I am sore, but I don't care; just looking at him brings me to a second orgasm.

"Ana!" He screams, shaking as the orgasm tears through him. His features soften for an instant with an unexpected vulnerability.

Cupping his face, I brush my lips across his, consuming his moans.

"Ana." He wraps his arms around me, pressing his damp face into the curve of my neck.

I knew just how he felt. Relaxed. Bare. In love.

No comments:

Post a Comment